Ohio Technical College’s Professional Development Page
Welcome to your staff and faculty training page. To successfully complete the training, you will have to:
- Attend the on-site presentation, The Class Toolbox: Rubrics, Grades, and Teaching Strategies
- Successfully complete two of the four following online short courses from the Course Bundle by October 30th, 2018.
- Essential Teaching Strategies
- Fostering Soft Skills in the Classroom I
- Fostering Soft Skills in the Classroom II
- All About Assessments
About the Course Bundle and Registration Process
This product is exclusively for Ohio Technical College’s professional development series. Instructors and related staff members must successfully complete two (2) of the four courses in this bundle by October 30th. You will have to have the Ohio Technical College discount code to register and access the courses for no charge. You’ll enter the discount code during the check out process.
To make this purchase without payment:
- Visit the Course Bundle page.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button on this page
- Click the “Checkout” button on the left-side menu
- Click the text, “Click here to enter your code” on the top of the registration page
- Type in your supplied discount code, shared with you at the onsite presentation or by an Ohio Technical College administrator
- Click “Apply Code”
- The order information, located on the bottom of the page, should reflect the 100% off discount
- Complete the registration information on the page
- Submit the order.
Now, you can always access your courses by logging into this site and accessing your “My Account” page. Here, you will be able to view the course options and your progress within each course. You will also be able to access your certificate of completion on this “My Account” page once you successfully complete the online class.