The purpose of this course is to improve the relationship and dynamics between and admissions representative and prospective students to ensure an educational goal is soundly met. The relationship cycle, the importance of relationships, and the process of finalizing the enrollment are discussed.
The goal of this course is to help develop a better understanding of the topic and produce tangible resources to help implement plans, strategies, and ideas at your school. In addition to lecture videos, possible resource links, and assessments, you will be able to utilize the Journal and Learning Activities. Take advantage of a method that best works for you. For example, these assignments can be completed in print form on legal pad, in a spiral bound notebook, or in an actual journal. You may also complete the Journal and Learning Activities in digital form, with a word processor of your choice, as a way to have useful materials to use after successful completion of the class.
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and employ the relationship cycle steps to gain knowledge about prospective students to soundly guide them through the enrollment process.
- Develop value propositions to assist prospective students in understanding how education opportunities can be beneficial to their unique situation.
- Recognize and inventory student experience and accomplishment stories to share with prospective students to strengthen communication and understanding of an interested program at a campus.
- Assess the enrollment process and manage resources to successfully ask and receive an enrollment.
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.