HIV/AIDS EDUCATION COURSE
FOR COSMETOLOGISTS, FULL SPECIALIST, SKIN CARE AND HAIR REMOVAL SPECIALIST, & NAIL
FOUR-HOUR HOME STUDY COURSE
Presented by FACTS (Florida Association of Cosmetology & Technical Schools)
Course Learning Objectives:
- Understand the difference between HIV Infection and AIDS
- Detail how HIV is transmitted
- Describe ways to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS
- Know how HIV/AIDS is treated
- Learn-about tuberculosis (TB) and hepatitis.
- Detail how TB and hepatitis are transmitted and treated.
- Understand infection control procedures
- Demonstrate appropriate behavior and attitude in the work place.