This course focuses on one of the most important parts of a course, the performance objectives. The course will discuss the proper procedures for writing performance objectives, while exploring the various types of learning objectives which may be appropriate for your courses.
Course Hours: 4
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the basis and importance of effective performance objectives
- Differentiate the types of objectives that are categorized in each learning domain
- Analyze and apply objectives in accordance to desired levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.