A crisis can be incredibly impactful to the person in crisis, as well as those around them. In this course, Drs. Chip Tell and Brandon Kozar will explore the various aspects of a crisis, how to identify individuals in crisis, and how to appropriately respond to those individuals to improve the overall situation.
Course Hours: 4
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify what is and the origins of a crisis
- Analyze common stress reactions to a crisis
- Formulate an appropriate response and care to crisis for one’s self, for other individuals, and for a group
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.
- Dr. Chip Tell
- Dr. Brandon Kozar