This course is designed for those working at SARA Institutions (and those who want to learn more about SARA Institutions) to learn about the regulatory process as it relates to their institutions. This course will delve into the foundations of SARA, the implications of being a SARA Institution, and will go over the steps of the state regulation process as it relates to SARA institutions.
Course Hours: 4
- Formulate an action plan to become a State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement member
- Evaluate the authorized activities a State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement member can conduct
- Investigate the implications of federal regulations as it relates to being a State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement member
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.