This course is designed for those working at Non-SARA Institutions (and those who want to learn more about Non-SARA Institutions) to learn about the regulatory process as it relates to their institutions. This course will delve into the foundations of SARA, the implications of being a Non-SARA Institution (in a SARA World), and will go over the steps of the state regulation process as it relates to non-SARA institutions.
The goal of this course is to help develop a better understanding of the topic and produce tangible resources to help implement plans, strategies, and ideas at your school. In addition to lecture videos, possible resource links, and assessments, you will be able to utilize the Journal and Learning Activities. Take advantage of a method that best works for you. For example, these assignments can be completed in print form on legal pad, in a spiral bound notebook, or in an actual journal. You may also complete the Journal and Learning Activities in digital form, with a word processor of your choice, as a way to have useful materials to use after successful completion of the class.
Course Hours: 4
- Determine what is and the importance of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement
- Formulate on-boarding and buy-in strategies to become a State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement members
- Investigate future federal regulations and the implications it may have on State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement members
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.