Motivation can be the difference between success and failure. In this course, the idea of how motivation impacts people will be discussed. Activities will focus on improving motivation in workers, students, other people you interact with, as well as yourself.
Course Hours: 4
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize external and internal motivation effects
- Analyze the effects of autonomy toward motivation in individuals
- Determine the effects of mastery toward motivation in individuals
- Evaluate purpose and meaning as a motivational factors in individuals
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.