This class will review communication, collaboration, and time management soft skills that can instilled to help a student excel not only in the classroom, but also on the job. A variety of ideas and methods to implement the growth of those soft skills will also be shared in the course. Learning the content is only part of the goal to empower the students and graduates to be attractive to potential employers. The human side of the business world – the people – is what makes a company great, so it is imperative to foster the learning of both content and soft skills as students travel on their educational path to a job and career.
Course Hours: 4
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the importance of communication skills in the workplace
- Develop strategies to improve communication skills in students
- Identify the importance of collaboration skills in the workplace
- Develop strategies to improve collaboration skills in students
- Identify the importance of time management skills in the workplace
- Develop strategies to improve time management skills in students
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.