This course discusses how to create proper learning activities and map them to your course objectives. This includes discussing the variables to consider with learning activities and ensuring that everything created for a course is properly aligned and working to ensure students are appropriately meeting the course objectives.
The goal of this course is to help develop a better understanding of the topic and produce tangible resources to help implement plans, strategies, and ideas at your school. In addition to lecture videos, possible resource links, and assessments, you will be able to utilize the Journal and Learning Activities. Take advantage of a method that best works for you. For example, these assignments can be completed in print form on legal pad, in a spiral bound notebook, or in an actual journal. You may also complete the Journal and Learning Activities in digital form, with a word processor of your choice, as a way to have useful materials to use after successful completion of the class.
Course Hours: 4
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Develop and analyze proper planning strategies
- Identify and formulate effective learning activities
- Apply and validate course mapping and objective coverage strategies
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.