Stress is something that is present throughout all workplaces in the world. It is often something that cannot be avoided, but instead, must be properly managed. Burnout on the other hand, is something that is less frequent, but far too prevalent. Burnout can cause even the best worker to slow down in productivity and quality (often dramatically).
Throughout this course, we will discuss stress, burnout, and many of the causes that you may notice on even a daily basis. We will discuss how to appropriately handle and mitigate stressors, and how to lesson the risk of burnout occurring.
Course Hours: 4
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Analyze the causes of burnout and recognizing the effects on one’s self
- Determine effective burnout treatments for individuals
- Identify the effective burnout treatments for teams and groups
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.
- quick test
- Dr. Chip Tell
- Dr. Brandon Kozar