This course will explore how to determine appropriate assessments. Starting with understanding how to ensure proper objective coverage in assessments, the course will explore traditional forms of assessments and how to appropriately use them, while then introducing the idea of alternative assessments and how they may be more appropriate when aligning assessments to objectives.
The goal of this course is to help develop a better understanding of the topic and produce tangible resources to help implement plans, strategies, and ideas at your school. In addition to lecture videos, possible resource links, and assessments, you will be able to utilize the Journal and Learning Activities. Take advantage of a method that best works for you. For example, these assignments can be completed in print form on legal pad, in a spiral bound notebook, or in an actual journal. You may also complete the Journal and Learning Activities in digital form, with a word processor of your choice, as a way to have useful materials to use after successful completion of the class.
Course Hours: 4
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and analyze the appropriateness of various assessment techniques
- Recognize and employ written assessments toward learning comprehension
- Determine and development alternative assessments opportunities for learning comprehension
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.
- You can view and download your certificate on your My Account dashboard