The 2018 compliance course has been updated to the compliance standards that Ohio educators will need to know and understand for 2018. This course will cover governing bodies, the enrollment process, standards, and compliance concepts and more. Through video lectures, handouts, worksheets, and assessments, learners will gain knowledge about and understand all of these issues for the 2018 year.
The goal of this course is to help develop a better understanding of the topic and produce tangible resources to help implement plans, strategies, and ideas at your school. In addition to lecture videos, possible resource links, and assessments, you will be able to utilize the Journal and Learning Activities. Take advantage of a method that best works for you. For example, these assignments can be completed in print form on legal pad, in a spiral bound notebook, or in an actual journal. You may also complete the Journal and Learning Activities in digital form, with a word processor of your choice, as a way to have useful materials to use after successful completion of the class.
- 3332-1-09 Student Enrollment Policies and Practices (Links to an external site.)
- 3332-1-14 Student Surveys (Links to an external site.)
- 3332-1-16 Program Standards (Links to an external site.)
- 3332-1-17 Issuance of Agent Permits (Links to an external site.)
- 3332-1-24 Graduation and Placement (Links to an external site.)
- You must complete a course section to unlock the next section
- You have unlimited attempts at the assessments
- A 70% or higher is required on each assessment
- You must complete the Course Completion Confirmation to receive your certificate.
Course Hours: 4